FRANKLIN, Tenn., and FAYETTEVILLE, Ark., Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Metova, a world-leading provider of mobile, connected car, connected home and IoT Solutions, today announced the results of their second annual survey revealing the sentiment of over 1000 consumers on "Mobile First" technologies. Notably, the survey found a 50% Year over Year (YoY) jump in consumers who are extremely interested in managing home services such as lawn care, pool maintenance, childcare, housekeeping or handyman services on their mobile phone. In addition, over 75% would choose one company over another based solely on the mobile experience they offer.
"Consumers have quickly come to expect to be able to manage all facets of their everyday lives, even home services, through mobile phones," said Jonathan Sasse, president at Metova. "Mobile First is the new reality that all businesses, whether technology has traditionally been core to their business or not, need to be listening to how their customers want to do business with them – and if they aren't already doing so, it's a safe bet that a new start-up or existing competitor already is."
For a freely reusable infographic with more detail on "Mobile First" survey findings please visit: https://Metova.com/infographic-mobile-first-apps/
Key Mobile First survey findings and trends include:
- Nearly 30% of consumers are "extremely interested" in mobile applications for purchasing and scheduling services for their home, a 50% YoY increase over 2018
- 77% of consumers report that it is important that any company they do business with have a great mobile experience, a 10% increase over 2018
- 94% use their mobile phone to manage services such as banking, car services or food deliveries
- 66% own a voice-controlled assistant such as an Amazon Echo or Google Home - a 50% YoY increase over 2018
- Several key service areas saw an increase in interest over 2018, including: food delivery, lawn care, car rental/ride-sharing, voting, childcare, healthcare, travel and insurance
To read a Q&A with Andrew Cowart, CTO at Metova, for his insight on "Mobile First," please visit: http://Metova.com/what-is-mobile-first-a-qa-with-metova-cto-andrew-cowart/
Metova Inc provides a full range of services from strategy to implementation designed to enable businesses to lead their market and increase customer loyalty by leveraging emerging mobile, web, connected home, connected car and other technologies. As a key development and strategic partner for leading 'connected' companies including Yale Locks and TruGreen, Metova not only continuously builds on their technical expertise but also strives to understand consumer outlook and trends. This pipeline of information combined with world-leading development and technology skills enables Metova to provide unparalleled strategic advising combined with end-to-end execution.
Founded in 2006, Metova is a leading strategic technology partner, providing a turnkey solution to research, initiate and complete a meaningful digital transformation. Metova's work environment promotes a unique culture of teamwork, creativity and personal development that has attracted leading engineering, strategy and design talent. To learn more, please visit metova.com or metova.com/jobs
Copyright © 2009-2019 by Metova Inc, LLC. All rights reserved.