BERLIN and HAMBURG, Germany, September 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Zucker.Kommunikation, Berlin, and Pilot, Hamburg, examined Facebook profiles of German Top TV ad spenders
- Finding 1: Brands focus more on user dialog and service, activating fans becomes more challenging
- Finding 2: Cross-Media linkage improved: The audience flow from TV to Social Web is on the rise
Berlin-based PR agency Zucker.Kommunikation took the +10k downloads of its latest Trend Report on slideshare as an opportunity for a makeover and an English version of it. In cooperation with digital agencies Pilot and buddybrand, the existing facebook profiles of the top 150 brands, in terms of German Free-TV spendings in the first quarter of 2011, were examined.
Key results are:
- A radical shift towards dialog-centered communication strategies has taken place
- A new, service-oriented approach in brand management has emerged (Service Brand)
- The share of users that is actively engaged with a brand rapidly declined from 4.3 to 1.5%
The "Trend Report 2011" is the follow-up study of the analysis of large tv ad spender brands conducted in May 2010.
The report can be downloaded at: Trend Report 2011: http://slidesha.re/puZaee
Zucker.Kommunikation (http://www.zucker-kommunikation.de) is one of the leading, independent agencies for strategic brand public relations and communication based in Berlin, Germany. Since 1998 Zucker.Kommunikation provides its services to brands, corporations and institutions such as Altec Lansing, Direct Line, Blumenbüro Holland, C1rca, Foot Locker, Fleurop, Havaianas, Plantronics, PUMA and others. Both Matthias Bonjer and Oliver Kottwitz are the owner-managers. In the current PR-Ranking by Gerhard A. Pfeffer Zucker.Kommunikation comes in 5th among german lifestyle PR agencies. http://zucker.newsroom.eu
Matthias Bonjer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Torstraße 107, 10119 Berlin
SOURCE Zucker.Kommunikation GmbH