MIAMI, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Tri-Source Pharma announced today the completion of its executive management team restructuring efforts. A series of newly appointed positions were added to form an executive team that will support founder and CEO, Robert DiCrisci, in the implementation and administration of its newly executed strategic growth plan and management of the recently consolidated subsidiary companies.
Effective as of February 1st, Tri-Source's executive team will be composed of the following eight members reporting to Robert DiCrisci:
- Mohamad Osman, President & Chief Operating Officer of Tri-Source Pharma
- Brian Davidson, Senior Vice President of Sales of Ivaoes Animal Health
- Tom Hunter, Chief Compliance Officer & Legal Counsel of Tri-Source Pharma
- James Clavijo, Chief Financial Officer of Tri-Source Pharma
- Richard Dinovitz, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer of NextSource Biotechnology
- Dr. Kevin Hahn, Executive Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer of Tri-Source Pharma
- Daniel McCoy, Vice President of Sales of Amatheon Pharmaceuticals
"We're delighted to have the experience and expertise that each of these highly qualified executives bring to the organization. Their roles and responsibilities are integral in supporting the core functions that directly impact our operational and financial growth," said Robert DiCrisci, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Tri-Source Pharma.
About Tri-Source Pharma
Established in 2016, Tri-Source Pharma was formed for capital investment and management oversight of its subsidiary companies. Its goal is to grow and synergize each of its companies' ability to expand. Tri-Source has a network of over 60,000 veterinary hospitals and over 150,000 human healthcare providers nationwide, which substantiates its positioning for solid, domestic and global expansion into the Americas and European markets.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tri-source-pharma-announces-its-new-executive-leadership-team-300411680.html
SOURCE Tri-Source Pharma