NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This special report provides the EIU's Forecast for the total number of cars, in countries around the world, to 2030. It is crucial for any automotive executive who is looking to identify where the next boom markets will be. It will also allow executives to properly understand the challenges that these markets will pose.
How this content can help you
This special report is crucial for any automotive executive planning their strategy for emerging markets. It will allow you to:
* Identify the next automotive boom markets
* Avoid the economic problems that saw many investors pull back from emerging markets in the late 1990s
* Make long-term demand projections to work out which markets are worth the most investment, and when to make that investment
What this service includes
This special report forecasts how many cars are likely to be sold in 30 countries over the next two decades, and at what point sales growth is likely to be strongest.
The report looks in detail at the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine and the United States.
For each country the report analyses and forecasts:
Drivers of demand
* Economic growth
* Population growth
* Demographic trends
* The distribution of wealth
* Government policy
Brakes on demand
* Political and economic risks
* Car and fuel prices
* Competition from other means of transport
* Restrictions on car usage
The report then identifies the top ten markets that are likely to deliver particularly strong growth over the next 20 years.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626