SAO PAULO, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TPI - Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with concessions in the toll road, port administration, power generation, cabotage and (most recently) airport administration sectors, announces its results for the first quarter of 2013 (1Q13). The full earnings release is also available on Triunfo's website: www.triunfo.com/ir
- Adjusted net operating revenue1 in 1Q13 totaled R$260.2 million (+28.9%).
- Consolidated traffic volume increased 3.2% in 1Q13 to 22.0 million vehicle equivalent units2.
- Container handling at Portonave totaled 152,000 TEUs3 in 1Q13, an increase of 8.8%.
- Assured energy sold in 1Q13 totaled 146,500 MWh.
- Cabotage volume reached 9,200 TEUs in 1Q13.
- Viracopos Airport handled 2.3 million passengers and 55,500 tons of cargo.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$149.2 million (+35.8%). EBITDA margin in the period was 57.3%.
- Net income in 1Q13 was R$18.2 million (+21.2%) and the Dividend Calculation Base was R$32.8 million (+2.8).
Conference Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
Thursday, May 16, 2013
3:00 p.m. (Brasilia) / 2:00 p.m. (US ET)
+55 11 4688 6361 (Brazil)
+1 (786) 924-6977 (Other countries)
Investor Relations Department
Email: [email protected]
1 Adjusted net income is calculated from the exclusion of revenue from construction of concession assets of total net revenues.
2 Vehicle equivalent unit (VEU) is a measure based on the total number of toll-paying vehicles, taking into account their respective toll multiplication factors.
3 TEU: Twenty-foot equivalent unit – unit equivalent to a 20-foot container.
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.