SAO PAULO, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --TPI - Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A., (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY) one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with concessions in the toll road, port administration, power generation, cabotage and (most recently) airport administration sectors, announces its results for the second quarter of 2013 (2Q13). The full earnings release is also available on Triunfo's website: www.triunfo.com/ir
- Adjusted net revenue was R$236.5 million (+23.5%) in 2Q13 and R$496.7 million (+26.3%) in 1H13.
- Consolidated traffic volume increased 5.4% to reach 19.9 million vehicle equivalent units in 2Q13 and 4.3% in 1H13.
- Container handling at Portonave reached 181,300 TEUs in 2Q13, up 28.8% in the quarter and 18.8% in 1H13.
- Assured energy sold totaled 148.1 GWh in 2Q13 and 294.6 GWh in 1H13.
- Cabotage volume totaled 12,200 TEUs in 2Q13 and 21,400 TEUs in 1H13.
- Viracopos Airport handled 2.3 million passengers and 65,200 tons of cargo.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$103.0 million (+16.0%) in the quarter, with margin of 43.6%. Adjusted EBITDA in 1H13 was R$252.2 million (+27.0%), with margin of 50.8%.
Conference Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
Friday, August 9, 2013.
11:00 a.m. (Brasilia) / 10:00 a.m. (US ET)
+55 11 4688 6361 (Brazil)
+1 (786) 924-6977 (Other countries)
Investor Relations Department
 Vehicle equivalent unit (VEU) is a measure based on the total number of toll-paying vehicles, taking into account their respective toll multiplication factors.
 TEU: Twenty-foot equivalent unit – unit equivalent to a 20-foot container.
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.