Jun 15, 2015, 09:00 ET
NEW YORK, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TRRIGR, a new on-demand laundry and dry cleaning solution, today announced the launch of the TRRIGR App for iPhone and iPod touch. TRRIGR lets New Yorkers choose from among an ever-expanding selection of local cleaners to create custom orders for the pick-up, cleaning, and delivery of laundry and dry cleaning. Currently available on the App Store, the app launches with service in Manhattan, with plans to expand to all five boroughs by summer 2015, and to 10 other major U.S. cities, including Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston, over the next year. To learn more about TRRIGR, visit www.trrigr.com.
"New Yorkers are used to being able to manage their lives through their smartphones, but it's been unrealistic for a single cleaner to integrate technology to meet that demand," said Joe Tillman, Founder, TRRIGR. "We've created a solution that fits into users' lives, and that's affordable and accessible for cleaners. It's a win for everyone: consumers get convenience and ease, while cleaners get new business opportunity, in the form of new and more frequent customers."
- Cleaner Comparison & Identification—Choose a cleaner based on location, services, pricing, and ratings from other app users. Try out new cleaners or use someone you already trust.
- Detailed Ordering Instructions—Select from a number of add-ons depending on the service. For laundry: bleach, air dry/no dryer, softener and separate colors. For dry cleaning, add-ons are specific to garment-type: shirt, blanket, blouse, bra, coat, curtains, dress, jacket, pants, pillow, scarf, sheets, etc.
- Express Pickup—No time to enter all the details? Just schedule a pickup and tell them what they need to know when they get there.
- Scheduling—Place an order now, but have laundry picked up later. Users can choose when their laundry will be picked up and what day/ time it will be delivered.
- Order Tracking—Users can track their order from pickup to delivery.
- Multiple Pickup Locations—Users can store several pickup/drop-off locations in their app, so that their cleaners can grab their dry cleaning from work, their laundry from their apartment, and then drop it all off wherever else it is that they frequent.
- Rewards and Discounts—Every time users place an order through TRRIGR, they earn points they can redeem for discounts on future orders. (New users start with $10 toward their first order.)
- Price Estimates—As users are placing their orders, the app generates price estimates based on average bag sizes and each cleaner's rates (as displayed on their profiles in the app).
- Payment—Make all payments, including the tip, through the app. Safe and secure processing is guaranteed by TRRIGR's custom integration with Braintree, a Paypal Company.
TRRIGR integrates with approved cleaners via its secure vendor portal and IVR system. All participating cleaners are provided with proprietary tools to accept, update and track customer orders from TRRIGR via phone, tablet or computer.
TRRIGR launches with 15 participating cleaners, servicing all parts of Manhattan, and plans to add between 5 and 10 cleaners each week. In addition, the company holds a partnership with the Korean Dry Cleaners Association of New York, an organization with more than 2,000 member cleaners in New York City's five boroughs.
TRRIGR (www.trrigr.com) takes the day out of laundry day. Launched in 2015, the mobile-only application lets customers connect with their favorite local cleaners to order dry cleaning and laundry services and schedule convenient pickup and drop off from home, work, or while traveling. With a growing network of cleaners and plans for continued expansion within New York City and to cities across the U.S., TRRIGR is giving busy consumers clean clothes without the hassle.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150613/222873LOGO
SOURCE TRRIGR LLC
Share this article