MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Society is in a global trust crisis in 2014, facing breaches in the last year everywhere from the Cyprus bank fiasco and Edward Snowden's leaks to the Syria chemical weapons attack and horsemeat scandals. David Horsager, author of National Bestseller The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line, is providing the way out of these crises with his recent executive brief Trust Trends 2014. This report builds on the teachings of The Trust Edge, which reveals trust is the single uniqueness of the greatest leaders and organizations of all time. It argues that in 2014, trust is the world's most precious resource and top leaders must focus on developing it.
The report utilizes Horsager Leadership Inc.'s proprietary Trust Edge Organizational Effectiveness Metric to identify the top 8 global business trends and outline the key opportunities associated to each. Its goal is to provide business and community leaders with the highest value ways their organization can develop trust with their consumers, employees, investors, community, and other key stakeholders this year. Here are the 8 key trends:
- A Volatile and Vulnerable Global Context: The three-speed global economy is volatile, and a deficiency of trusted leadership makes the entire world vulnerable.
- Growing Pains from Resource Distribution: Through ongoing globalization, the world's resources are slowly balancing, but not without experiencing some standard growing pains.
- Strategy for Innovative Agility: Success, let alone survival, demands an ability to quickly respond to fast-changing markets and environments.
- Quality and Meaning for People: Talent economists know that in order to maintain top employees, they have to develop business around meaningful missions and create fulfilling roles.
- International Hubbing and Structure: Major international hubs are forming around manufacturing and logistics clusters, and corridors between them are developing like superhighways of land, air, and sea.
- Systems Collaboration and Interdependence: In the US, and around the globe, systems are becoming more interdependent, and leaders are teaming up to accomplish shared goals.
- A Hyper-Personal and Shared Experience Culture: Increasingly, Americans desire to be entertained, fulfilled, and transformed, and they want to share these experiences with their friends.
- Smarter Proficiency and Precision Results: Machines are becoming more intelligent, interactive, efficient, and precise.
Horsager explains that American business leaders who seize the opportunities embedded in these top 8 global business trends will decrease volatility and vulnerability and increase productivity and profit. He believes they will be taking some of the best steps they can toward gaining the ultimate competitive advantage of all time – what Horsager Leadership, Inc. calls The Trust Edge.
To view the report, go to: http://bit.ly/1dw34dC
- Set up an interview
- Hire David Horsager as a speaker
- Write an article
- Receive an article you can publish
- Or get more information
Please contact Reid Velo with Horsager Leadership Inc. at (651) 340-6555 or Email.
Read more news from Horsager Leadership Inc.
SOURCE David Horsager