DUBLIN, Apr. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Turkey Automotive Plastic Compounding Market Analysis By Product (ABS, PP, PU, PVC, PE, PC, PA, TPE),By Application (Instrument Panels, Door Systems, Interior Components, Exterior Fascia, Under The Hood Components) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
Turkey automotive plastic compounding market is expected to reach USD 390.8 million by 2025
Growing environmental concerns & stringent pollution control norms have compelled automotive OEMs to control emissions by utilizing innovative lightweight materials.
The country's automotive production increased from 1.17 million units to 1.35 million units between 2014-15, thereby generating significant demand for compounds. Numerous companies and compounders across Europe have expanded their production capacities recently in order to meet burgeoning demand from automotive and other consumers.
Exclusive partnerships between OEMs and compounders is crucial for the industry to evolve in terms of supply chain efficiencies. Automakers are also attempting to accommodate increasing geriatric driver population by including safety features in reduced package space, and enhancing safety belt designs using plastics.
Polyamide (PA) compounds, particularly PA6 and PA66, which accounted for nearly 10% consumption, are extensively being used in automotive applications that include radiator tanks, engine covers, pedal boxes and various other components. To meet growing demand for PA, Epsan has increased its capacity in the country by nearly 45%.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Turkey automotive plastic compounding market was estimated at 102.39 kilo tons in 2015 and is projected to reach 183.80 tons by 2025
- Polypropylene compounds dominated overall consumption and accounted for 32% of the volume in 2015. These polymers are utilized in a wide range of components that include bumper fascia, interior trims, fenders, seating, door trims, boot liners and instrument panels.
- Polyethylene (PE) is expected to emerge as another fast growing product with 6.1% CAGR from 2016 to 2025. The plastic is most widely utilized to manufacture the exterior body and other electrical insulation components owing to low density, good toughness and chemical resistance
- Polyurethane (PUR), which is widely processed into flexible & rigid foams for seating, housing, interiors, and panels, is expected to occupy over 15% of overall volume by 2025.
- Under the hood components is anticipated to grow at a steady CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2025. Polymer usage is expected to increase under the hood automakers rush to build small, fuel-efficient engines.
- Major companies operating in the industry include LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Elastron, Maskom Masterbatch & Compound Technologies, Tisan, Epsan Plastik and PolyOne Corporation, Kingfa, Ravago, Polytek, Interplast, SABIC, and Emas Plastik among others
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Turkey Automtive Plastic Compounding Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market segmentation
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping, 2014 - 2025
3.3 Turkey automotive plastic compounding market - value chain analysis
3.4 Raw material trends
3.5 Production Technologies
3.5.1 Batch Mixing
3.5.2 Continuous Mixing
3.6 Regulatory framework
3.7 Technology overview, 2014 - 2025
3.8 Turkey automotive plastic compounding market dynamics
3.8.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Demand for lightweight automobiles to lower carbon emissions
22.214.171.124 Favorable capacity expansions & developments in Europe
126.96.36.199 Rise in per capita plastics consumption
3.8.2 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 Volatile feedstock prices
3.9 Key opportunities prioritized
3.9.1 New market avenues
3.10 Industry analysis - Porter's
3.11 Turkey automotive plastic compounding market - PESTEL analysis
4 Turkey Automtive Plastic Compounding Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Product movement analysis & market share, 2015 & 2025
4.2 Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
4.3 Polypropylene (PP)
4.4 Polyurethane (PUR)
4.5 Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
4.6 Polyethylene (PE)
4.7 Polycarbonate (PC)
4.8 Polyamide (PA)
4.9 Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
5 Turkey Automtive Plastic Compounding Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Application movement analysis & market share, 2015 & 2025
5.2 Instrument panels
5.4 Door systems
5.5 Interior components
5.6 Exterior fascia
5.7 Under the hood components
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Turkey automotive plastic compounding company heat map analysis
6.2 Production Capacity by compounder
6.3 Vendor landscape
6.4 Competitive Environment
6.5 Strategy framework
7 Company Profiles
- Petkim Petrokimya Holding A.S.
- Alfa Gamma Plastic Innovation
- Tisan Engineering Plastics
- Eurotec Mühendislik Plastikleri (Interplast)
- Emas Plastics
- Pimar Plastic
- Epsan Plastik
- Maskom Masterbatch & Compound Technologies
- Albis Plastic
- Tosaf Group
- A. Schulman
- PolyOne Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Polytek Development Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g92mhn/turkey_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets