NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Turkey Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2021
"Turkey Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2021" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Turkey. The report provides oil consumption, exports and imports details from 2000 to 2020 along with oil reserves for the period 2000 to 2015. The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in Turkey till 2021. Further, the report also offers recent developments in the country's oil refinery industry.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, coking, FCC and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country's crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments related to crude oil refineries in the country
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy sector and crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data
- Assess your competitor's major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments related to the country's crude oil refining industry
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03249264-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/turkey-crude-oil-refinery-outlook-to-2021-300321176.html