NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Being one of the major centers for trade in Asia, Turkey offers automotive manufacturers huge opportunities to increase their penetration across Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East. In 2015, vehicle motorization rate in Turkey stood at around 200 vehicles per 1,000 people. Low vehicle ownership, coupled with the country's robustly growing infrastructure is propelling growth in Turkey's automotive industry, including the tyre market. Growth in the country's tyre market is also driven by increasing domestic automobile production, expanding automobile fleet and favorable government policies such as membership with European Customs Union.
According to "Turkey Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the tyre market in the country is projected to surpass US$ 2.6 billion by 2020. The country's automobile sector is witnessing revival on account of favorable tax and investment policies of the Turkish government, which in turn, is fueling demand for tyres in the country. In 2014, Marmara region had the largest share in the country's tyre market, followed by Central Anatolia, Aegean and Mediterranean regions. Brisa Bridgestone, Goodyear and Pirelli are few of the major tyre players operating in Turkey. "Turkey Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Turkey:
- Turkey Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, OTR Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres and Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Turkey
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions, and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0946888-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001