NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Two Bright Lights, a one-of-a-kind platform that makes getting published easy by connecting photographers and vendors to hundreds of publishers around the country and around the world, announced the winners of the 2016 Editors' Choice Awards. The Editors' Choice Awards recognizes photographers and event professionals within the Two Bright Lights community whose talent has been continuously published by top print magazines, websites and influential blogs.
The number of published features in 2015 from these talented, award-winning individuals places them among the top five percent of the 40,000 Two Bright Lights members across 100 countries. The 2016 award winners reflect a diverse group of event, lifestyle, wedding and portrait photographers as well as creative businesses, including event planners, venues, dress designers, florists, culinary professionals and more. Ten top winners were recognized as Platinum Circle members for being featured more than 65 times in 2015. This year's award honorees have been published in top media outlets such as The Knot, POPSUGAR, Brit + Co, MunaLuchi Bride, Southern Weddings Magazine and Borrowed & Blue. Editors of elite publications throughout the world use Two Bright Lights to easily source inspiring images from photographers and event professionals in the Two Bright Lights community to include in their editorial features.
"We are honored to work with such an incredible group of talented photographers and event professionals who are dedicated to capturing authentic, real-life moments through still images," said Alison Bernstein, general manager of Two Bright Lights. "The Editors' Choice Awards winners are the very top in their field and we are excited to celebrate their publishing success with them as well as with the hundreds of publishers on our platform."
Join the conversation about Two Bright Lights 2016 Editors' Choice Awards by using #TBLEditorsChoice2016 and following @TwoBrightLights on Twitter and @Two_Bright_Lights on Instagram.
Two Bright Lights 2016 Editors' Choice Award Platinum Circle winners include:
- Andie Freeman Photography – Located in Athens, Georgia, Andie Freeman Photography is a boutique studio specializing in wedding, editorial and newborn portraiture. Ms. Freeman was published more than 250 times in 2015 through Two Bright Lights.
- Pepper Nix Photography – Internationally renowned wedding photojournalist Pepper Nix has been featured in more than 100 publications. She is also the founder of 10,000 Headshots, a not-for-profit dedicated to providing headshots for 10,000 people in 2015.
- Limelight Photography – Limelight Photography is a luxury boutique studio with a world-class team of photographers. All of the artists at Limelight have a passion for their craft and contribute their own unique edge and flair. Their work maintains the consistent, high standards of the Limelight brand.
- Riverland Studios - Riverland Studios is a team of professional photographers living in Charleston, South Carolina. Their team combined has more than 20 years of experience and has documented hundreds of weddings.
- JoPhoto – A husband-and-wife film wedding photography duo based in Knoxville, Tennessee, Joe and Kathleen beautifully capture couples' wedding days, so they can enjoy, relive and cherish their wedding photos forever.
- Shelly Taylor Photography – Shelly is a wedding and portrait photographer in Central Texas and travels worldwide. She is a member of Texas Professional Photographers Association.
- Erin Johnson Photography – Photographing weddings for more than 15 years, Erin exudes her heart, soul and technical expertise in every single photo she takes. She strives to make her images bold, exciting and just a little bit quirky.
- Richard Bell Photography – Richard Bell Photography is a top wedding photography studio in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded nearly 20 years ago by his father, Nathan Bell has upheld a tradition of impeccable work, now joined by a dedicated team of associate photographers and staff.
- Dana Cubbage Weddings – Dana Cubbage is a destination wedding photographer who specializes in creating timeless, vibrant and authentic wedding and engagement photography for couples.
- Tonya Malay Photography – Tonya loves weddings, photography and, most importantly, she loves her couples. She has spent her entire career perfecting her craft, always incorporating the latest trends into her photography, mastering her proficiency and technique, and pushing herself to achieve perfection.
For more information about the 2016 Editors' Choice Awards or to learn more about getting published, please visit Awards.TwoBrightLights.com/editorschoice/awards2016.
About Two Bright Lights
Two Bright Lights is the online solution dedicated to connecting elite publications with spectacular images. Two Bright Lights streamlines the editorial process for image-based features in print and online publications in several categories, including lifestyle, weddings and family shoots. Headquartered in New York City, Two Bright Lights reaches worldwide through its online presence at www.TwoBrightLights.com.
This release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or our future financial performance. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. It is routine for internal projections and expectations to change, and therefore it should be clearly understood that the internal projections and beliefs upon which we base our expectations may change. Although these expectations may change, we will not necessarily inform you if they do or update this release. Please refer to documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of the risks and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Meghan Stolar Brown
Manager, Two Bright Lights
SOURCE Two Bright Lights