LONDON, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The UAE commercial vehicle market is one of the largest commercial vehicle markets in the GCC region. Demand for commercial vehicles in the country majorly emanates from construction, infrastructure, logistics, tourism and public transport sectors. However, slump in the crude oil prices in 2013-2014 impacted the country's economy leading to contraction in allocation of funds for infrastructure development, which translated into slowdown of the construction industry. Backed by slowdown in both construction and logistics sectors, the demand for all the three variants of trucks viz. pickup & light trucks, medium trucks and heavy trucks declined in 2015. Decline in commercial vehicle sales was further intensified by implementation of new government regulations regarding use of mini buses as school buses in the country.
According to the TechSci Research report, "UAE Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", the market for commercial vehicles in the UAE is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2016-2021. More than 70% of market revenues were generated by Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah regions on the back of economic development and large scale construction activities in these three emirates. Further, anticipated stabilization in crude oil prices by 2017 is likely to support the construction, infrastructure and logistics industries of the country. In 2015, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Ashok Leyland, and Tata were few of the major players operating in the commercial vehicle market. However, backed by easy availability at comparatively lower prices, market share of various Chinese players such as King Long, Donfeng Motors, etc. is anticipated to rise during the forecast period. Bus market in the UAE is also poised to grow at a healthy pace in the coming years on account of the government's increasing focus towards strengthening public transport infrastructure in the country. "UAE Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborate the following aspects of the commercial vehicles market in the UAE:
- UAE Commercial Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Truck, Bus and Van
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the UAE commercial vehicles market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with commercial vehicle distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3783889/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-commercial-vehicles-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-300294325.html