LONDON, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- UAE gems and jewelry market has been witnessing robust growth on account of rising urbanization, changing consumer lifestyle and increasing demand for exclusive and designer jewelry.Moreover, an increasing number of players operating in gems and jewelry market in the country are focusing on offering customized jewelry to meet distinctive consumer tastes. Demand for designer and branded jewelry is also growing in the country due to rising purchasing power and surging demand for premium products, especially from HNWI consumers. Consequently, gems and jewelry companies are increasing their investments to widen their product range and selling their products through a large number of distribution channels such as exclusive showrooms, Dubai Gold Souk and online retail.
According to "UAE Gems and Jewelry Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By Organized vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", gems and jewelry market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2016-2021. Lower gold prices in the UAE gems and jewelry market, opening of exclusive retail stores andincreasing online availability of gems and jewelry are expected to positively influence the gems and jewelry market in the UAE. Increasing number of retailers getting associated with leading online portals in order to facilitate easy sale and supply of gems and jewelry to the consumer is also boosting the country's gems and jewelry market. Gold accounted for a lion's share in the UAE gems and jewelry market in 2015, and the segment is forecast to continue its dominance through 2021.Demandforgems and jewelry is predominantly concentrated in Dubai, and the region grabbed a majority value share in the country's gems and jewelry market in 2015. "UAE Gems and Jewelry Market by Type, by Point of Sale, by Organized vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of the gems and jewelry market in the UAE:
- UAE Gems and Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type(Gold, Diamond in Gold, Gemstones, Diamond, Silver and Others), By Point of Sale (Exclusive Showrooms, Multi Branded Jewelry Showrooms and Online), and By Organized vs Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the UAE gems and jewelry market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gems and jewelry companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with gems and jewelry companies, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4068883/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-gems-and-jewelry-market-by-typegold-diamond-in-gold-gemstones-diamond-etcby-point-of-saleexclusive-showrooms-multi-branded-jewellery-showrooms-etc-by-organized-vs-unorganized-competition-forecast--opportunitie-300315156.html