DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application (Managed Endpoint Security, Managed Firewall Security, Managed IPS & IDS, Managed SIAM, & Other), By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The managed security services market in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016 - 2021.
Over the years, UAE managed security services market has been growing at a robust pace on account of increasing cybercrime, fast emerging Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, and growing concerns regarding malicious malware attacks, zero-day attacks, Synchronization (SYN) floods and encrypted attacks. As a result, the country's MSS market has been witnessing growing adoption in various end use sectors such as BFSI, Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare, Retail, etc.
On the basis of deployment mode, the market has been segmented into two categories, namely, Cloud based and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), among which, Cloud based segment dominated the UAE managed security services market in 2015.
The Cloud based segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) industry is the largest end user of managed security services in the country, as its continues to be the most targeted sector by hackers, due to the availability of financial and personal data of the customers. Few of the leading players operating in the UAE managed security services market include Injazat Data Systems LLC, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications PJSC, and DTS Solutions, among others.
UAE Managed Security Services Market discusses:
- UAE Managed Security Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Deployment Mode (Customer Premise Equipment & Cloud Based), By Application (Managed Endpoint Security, Managed Firewall Security, Managed Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), & Others), By End User (BFSI, Government, IT & Telecom, Oil & Gas, & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Managed Fraud Prevention Services
- Cloud-based Managed Security Services - A Booming Trend
- Rising Preference for Centralized Security Management Solutions
- Rising Customer Interest in DDoS Services
- Emerging Bring Your Own Device Concept
- BT UAE Limited/BT MEA LLC
- DTS Solutions
- Dell Secureworks
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications PJSC
- Fortinet Inc.
- Injazat Data Systems LLC
- Ixtel Technologies
- Managed FZ-LLC
- Paladion Networks Private Limited
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtgjqr/uae_managed
Related Topics: IT Security
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets