LONDON, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing government concerns over medical services provided in the UAE coupled with rising incidences of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, etc., are escalatingthe demand for advanced solutions that help analyze cause, impact and treatment availed during the course of the disease. This has given rise to adoption of patient registry software, which is an organized system that collects data and evaluates data of patients suffering froma particular disease and also facilitates evaluation of clinical procedure conducted. Growing adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) are making a significant contribution towards the growth of patient registry market in the UAE. Patient registry software finds applications in government organizations, hospitals, private practitioners and pharmaceutical companies. The patient registry in the country has been segmented based on registry types including diabetics, cancer, cardiovascular and chronic diseases.
According to "UAE Patient Registry Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for patient registry in the UAE is projected to grow at over 14% through 2020. The country's booming healthcare sector is projected to buoy growth in the patient registry market over the next five years. Demand for patient registry software is mainly emanating from government agencies, third party administrators, research institutes and multispecialty hospitals. The software is being increasingly adopted by research institutes and pharmaceutical companies as well to analyze impact of medicines and treatment procedures. Presently, Diabetic patient registry segment accounts for the largest market share, followed by Cardiovascular, Cancer and Chronic patient registry segments. "UAE Patient Registry Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of patient registry market in the UAE:
- UAE Patient Registry Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmentation Analysis – (Diabetic, Cardiovascular, Cancer and Chronic)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of patient registry software market in the UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and patient register market players to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with vendors and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3039948/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48