NEW YORK, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The UAE is among the major economic epicenters in Gulf Cooperation Council due to the presence of significant oil reserves. The country is characterized by affluent consumers with high purchasing power at par with most of the developed countries worldwide. On account of significant industrial growth, the country's automotive industry has been flourishing at a rapid pace. In addition, the country has been witnessing immense developments in infrastructure in the form of new hotels, commercial complexes and sky-rise buildings being built. All these factors are creating significant impetus in the country's tyre demand. Since the country experiences extreme climatic conditions throughout the year, vehicle owners need to replace their tyre sets frequently, which has been creating tremendous demand in the replacement market. However, the country is largely dependent on tyre imports from other countries to address the domestic demand for tyres.
According to "UAE Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", tyre market in the UAE is projected to grow at 11% CAGR until 2019. Passenger car tyre remained the leading market segment in 2013, holding significant majority share in volume as well as value sales. Urban cities in the UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are among the leading demand generators for tyres. Industry events such as 'Automechanika' and 'Green Auto Show' also have a profound impact on the UAE's ever-growing automotive trade, which in turn are influencing tyre sales in the country. Global automotive tyre manufacturers such as Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Goodyear, and Pirelli are the key tyre players in the country. "UAE Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following aspects about the tyre market in the UAE:
- UAE Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, OTR, Two-Wheeler
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in the UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers/suppliers and industry experts in the UAE. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02105858-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001