DUBLIN, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9adfae/uk_medical_imaging) has announced the addition of the "UK Medical Imaging Market Opportunity and Growth Trend Forecast till 2016" report to their offering.
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for UK medical imaging devices market and its product categories. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
It covers important categories such as CT systems, mammography systems, MRI systems, nuclear imaging, ultrasound systems and X-ray systems.
- Market size in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2005 to 2010 and forecast till 2016.
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2005 to 2010 and forecast till 2016.
- Market share (%) of companies is covered at sector and category level for 2010.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2005 - 2010 and forecast till 2016.
- Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison - Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2005 to 2010 and 2010 to 2016.
We update this product from time to time in order to provide you with the most recent information. This process may take 24 to 36 hrs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Scope of the Report
- UK Market for Medical Imaging (2005-2015)
- UK Market for CT (2005-2015)
- UK Market for Mammography (2005-2015)
- UK Market for MRI Systems (2005-2015)
- UK Market for Nuclear Imaging (2005-2015)
- UK Market for Ultrasound Systems (2005-2015)
- UK Market for X-Ray Systems (2005-2015)
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Philips Medical Systems
- Hologic, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Sectra AB
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- ESAOTE S.p.A.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- SonoSite, Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Shimadzu Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9adfae/uk_medical_imaging
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets