LONDON, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the UK. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI numbers in major cities
- Numbers of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the UK
- The size of the UK's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The UK Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data based on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 675,139 HNWIs in the UK in 2013. These HNWIs held US$2.5 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,769,324.
- In 2013, the UK's HNWI numbers rose by 2.8%, following a 1.2% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.7% to reach 783,549 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 27.0%, to reach US$3.4 trillion by 2018.
- In the UK at the end of 2013, UK HNWIs held 30.4% (US$774 billion) of their wealth outside the country, above the global average of 20–30%.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2438950/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48