LONDON, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Use this report to:
- Analyze the various applications of ultrafast lasers and the market dynamics of each application.
- Identify segments with high growth potential and also to understand future applications of given segments.
- Examine key trends related to types of applications, types and pulse duration that shape and influence the ultrafast lasers industry.
- Understand the major stakeholders in the market and the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- The global market for ultrafast lasers reached $2.1 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from nearly $2.7 billion in 2016 to nearly $7.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.7% for 2016-2021.
- Fiber lasers market is expected to grow from $1.4 billion in 2016 to nearly $3.8 billion at a CAGR of 21.5% from 2016 through 2021.
- Titanium-sapphire lasers market is expected to grow from $388 million in 2016 to nearly $1.1 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2016 through 2021.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This report is an impact analysis of the ultrafast lasers market. The information in this report includes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as factors impacting the future of the industry.
The goals and objectives of this report include the following:
- To understand opportunities and innovation-driven ultrafast lasers market highlights, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments.
- To analyze the various applications of ultrafast lasers and the market dynamics of each application.
- To identify segments with high growth potential and also to understand future applications of given segments.
- To examine key trends related to types of applications, types and pulse duration that shape and influence the ultrafast lasers industry.
- To examine region-specific developments in the industry.
- To understand the major stakeholders in the market and the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To analyze growth strategies of key players in the ultrafast lasers market.
- To analyze patent data where relevant.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
Ultrafast lasers emit ultrashort pulses having duration of picoseconds to femtoseconds. Ultrafast laser properties such as short duration, broad spectral bandwidth and short
coherence length support the growth of the market when compared to other narrow medium lasers. At present, ultrafast lasers are used for various purposes such as nano-surgery, micro-machining, cellular imaging, manufacturing chips and so forth. Due to such applications and the increasing usage across various verticals, ultrafast lasers are considered by BCC Research to be an important area for study.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The ultrafast lasers market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By type: titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers and mode-locked diode lasers.
- By application: biomedical, materials processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, and others.
- By pulse duration: picosecond and femtosecond.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (ROW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the ultrafast lasers market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the ultrafast lasers market.
This report will be of interest to the following:
- End-user companies.
- Government agencies.
- Defense organizations.
- Raw material providers.
- Players involved in the testing phase of high-energy lasers.
- Investors (private equity, venture capital and so forth).
The various sources used to obtain the information required for this extensive commercial and technical study of the ultrafast lasers market are as follows:
- Selected experts from related industries.
- Preferred suppliers.
- Research papers.
- White papers.
- Databases such as OneSource, Factiva, Bloomberg, SEC (for company filings) and Reuters.
- Stock exchanges such as TMX, NASDAQ, ASX and LSE.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2669416/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ultrafast-lasers-technologies-and-global-markets-300426533.html