JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- UltraTech International, Inc., recently added the Ultra-Containment Wall to their innovative product line. The hard-walled containment system is modular and can be quickly assembled to any size needed. Available in 1, 2 and 3-foot heights, the all polyethylene walls and corners used in conjunction with a heavy-duty liner create large, semi-permanent containment areas.
Key features include:
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
The systems are made in the USA and are in use throughout the oilfields of Texas and other oil & gas mining operations. The "no tools required" installation also allows for systems to be quickly and easily disassembled for reuse at future sights. The Ultra-Containment Wall meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175. Visit our website for more information.
UltraTech International, Inc. was formed in 1993 with one goal in mind: to save the world from toxic waste by creating the finest offering of spill containment and spill response products. Since then, its vision has expanded into additional product categories and technologies and the company now features a product line that consists of over 350 unique products designed to keep the world safe and clean.
Focusing intensely on meeting customer needs, UltraTech's ongoing goal is to invent, innovate or develop a better solution. The company has introduced an average of 20 new products per year and their design and development team is credited with over 60 patents. They are industry leaders in spill containment, stormwater management, facility protection, construction compliance and oil spill response and are responsible for bringing many advanced technologies to market.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ultratech-spill-containment-system-installs-quickly-and-can-protect-against-spills-of-more-than-80000-gallons-300456472.html
SOURCE UltraTech International, Inc.