NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On September 19, 2016, The UN General Assembly will host a high-level summit to address large movements of refugees and migrants, with the aim of bringing countries together behind a more humane and coordinated approach to strengthen governance of international migration and lead to a more responsible, predictable system to respond to their movement.
"My people are waiting for the emergence of a new leader for them to be independent and to defend their rights and protect them from the Kurdish parties and Islamist terrorist groups. I am this Leader. Yazidi people are at risk because of the conspiracies planned to eliminate the identity of this minority and attach them to the Islamist Kurdish nationalism. There are arrests and torture in secret by the government's security of Barzani against my people because of our Yazidi religion," says HRH Prince Naif bin Dawood.
The Summit, organized by the President of The General Assembly on behalf of Member of States, will gather at the UNHQ in New York. Participants will include: heads of state and government, Ministers, and leaders from the UN. The Summit will be broadcast live on webtv.un.org.
- The World Coalition for the Rights of Refugees of Internal Authority of the WTO and member of governments of the UN support the Yazidi people.
- The World Coalition recognizes the genocide of the Yazidi people and requires protection and support for them, and demand an end to the crisis.
- The UN recognizes HRH Prince Naif bin Dawood as their leader.
- The UN will take the required steps to stop and protect the Yazidi people, condemning the religious, humanitarian, and cultural persecutions they have suffered and pledges to stop the captivity of women and children.
- Advocate for the Yazidi: Suzanne Mary Price, 1(775)870-8084, firstname.lastname@example.org
MADiSONS CPC is a conservative media and publishing company, giving citizens a voice and advocating for the preservation of constitutional rights. MADiSONS offers much more than politics, including sports, news, lifestyle, entertainment and more. Senior staff writer and Open Rebellion Radio host of "The Voice of Reason," Michael Murphy first brought you the news of the oppression suffered by the Yazidi people. www.madisonscpc.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/un-general-assembly-summit-is-a-historic-opportunity-for-the-yazidi-people-300328724.html
SOURCE MADiSONS CPC