NEW YORK, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in Europe to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Sites" is a comprehensive report on underground gas storage industry in Europe. The report provides gas storage site details such as asset name, operator name, storage type, start year, working gas capacity along with withdrawal rate for all active and planned gas storage assets in the region. The report also provides key country comparisons based on contribution to working gas capacity. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned underground gas storage sites till 2019. Planned or proposed (new build) underground gas storage sites, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned underground gas storage sites in Europe
- Provides key details such as operator name, type, start year, total storage capacity, working gas capacity, maximum withdrawl rate for all active and planned underground gas storage sites to 2019
- Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned underground gas storage sites till 2019
- Latest developments and contracts related to underground gas storage industry at country level
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned gas storage sites in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's gas storage sites
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03075557-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001