DUBLIN, April 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "FDA Recalls - Before You Start, and After You Finish" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
FDA's recall authority and program launches you into a project of crisis management. You will learn how to establish a roadmap for conducting recalls. The knowledge you gain will sharpen your recall management decisions and strategy. You will learn how to use the FDA's health risk criteria so you can develop effective recall procedures. One critical aspect of recalls involves the identification of the root cause of the recall and how you could or should prevent that problem from happening again. Your corrective and preventive action program (CAPA) and quality assurance functions require a rigorous approach to prevent a chronic history of recalls. Reiterative recalls lead the FDA to the conclusion that "You don't get it."
Your compliance competency becomes a regulatory issue for the FDA if your recall is deemed ineffective. The seminar will cover critical performance targets for conducting an effective recall. You will learn how missteps in the recall process become an expensive problem in terms of money and a sloppy corporate image.
You will take away practical knowledge on how to work with FDA staff during a recall, and how you can prepare for inspectional follow up or regulatory action, and in some cases a legal action. You will learn that your approach to recalls plays a major role in mitigating direct and indirect damage to your firm's business. A firm with a history of chronic recalls needs to learn how to get out of that downward spiral. Likewise, for established and new firms you will learn how you can reduce the negative impact of a recall with the use of proper planning.
- Understand FDA's recall authority and policy
- Learn how to manage recalls under FDA oversight
- Learn how to interact with FDA
- See how to develop health risk determinations
- Learn critical recall strategy components
- Manage possible FDA enforcement actions
- FDA's Regulatory Authority
- Recall Regulations
- Voluntary recall: 21 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) Part 7
- Mandatory recall actions
- Recall Classification
- Risk to Health
Recalls and risk to health
- Risk to health categories
- Serious injury/serious illness
- May cause, if it were to recur
- Remote possibility
Health Hazard Evaluation for Recall Classification
- FDA's internal evaluation
- Vulnerable subpopulations
- Industry HHE equivalent
- FDA's recall database
FDA's Recall Procedures
- Understanding FDA's program and implementation
- FDA's agency-wide recall procedures
- The FDA's investigator's job
- Preparing a recall strategy
- Preparing for FDA oversight
- Recall notification to FDA's District Office
- Recall notification to the public
- Root cause identification
- Correction and Prevent Action (CAPA)
- FDA inspectional follow up
- Enforcement: FDA administrative and legal remedies
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pzg633
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets