LONDON, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Unified Communications Applications and Services Market in India CY 2015 : Device Independence is Driving Change in Market Trends by Increasing Customer Interaction Channels
The study analyzes the Unified Communications (UC) applications and services market for the calendar year 2015. Some of the key industry trends that drive mobility and bring your own device applications are identified and substantiated with quantitative analysis. Furthermore, market share analysis has also been performed for the complete UC portfolio. Major industry trends impacting the global UC market are also discussed in this study. This report also discusses the various market forces that are driving UC vendors to change their business models. The study also focuses on small and medium-sized enterprises that are becoming more aware of the versatility of UC applications and are showing good adoption of UC similar to large enterprises.
The key application segments and enabling platforms that form the total UC framework include:
-Enterprise Telephony: Includes KTS, WPBX, PBX, IP-PBX systems, IP hard phones and soft phones, and digital phones.
- Email: Includes email and related calendaring software licenses.
- Unified Messaging: Includes applications that integrate the storage and accessibility of voice, fax, and e-mail messages into a single mailbox that can be accessed via e-mail, telephone, web browser, or a unified client. Also includes sales of voice mail systems as they form an addressable opportunity for UM solutions.
- Conferencing and Collaboration: Includes video conferencing infrastructure and endpoints (includes traditional video conferencing and telepresence).
- Contact Center Applications (ACD, CTI, IVR, Outbound, Multimedia systems): Includes product license sales of customer facing applications in the contact center. The applications included are
automatic call distributors, computer telephony integration systems, interactive voice response systems, outbound dialers, and multimedia systems.
- Mobility: Includes middleware applications and soft clients that enable the delivery of corporate desktop and voice communications through mobile devices.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062636/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unified-communications-applications-and-services-market-in-india-cy-2015-300328401.html