United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Jun 24, 2015, 04:45 ET
LONDON, June 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Kingdom is one of the largest and most polluted countries in Europe, and each year air pollution leads to about 29,000 premature deaths in the country. In the UK, air pollution was regarded as the leading cause for growing incidences of respiratory diseases and mortality. According to Office of National Statistics, London is one of the most polluted cities in Europe. In order to increase penetration of air purifiers in the country, various companies are focusing on launching low cost air purifiers to address growing demand in the residential segment. Demand for air purifiers among pet owners is also growing at a significant pace in the country, as these purifiers help in controlling indoor air pollution, odor and allergies caused due to pet dander. Apart from the residential sector, commercial establishments such as healthcare institutes, hotels, etc. in the UK are increasingly opting for air purifiers.
According to "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for air purifiers in the UK is projected to cross USD636 million by 2020. HEPA and activated carbon based air purifiers dominate the country's air purifier market due to high purification efficiency and ability to trap small particles. This technology not only traps air borne particles, but also prevents their multiplication and spread. Adoption of air purifiers is growing considerably in office spaces to eliminate bacteria, pollutants, damp odors, etc. Greater London accounts for a lion's share in the UK air purifiers market due to rising gross disposable household income, increase in number of households and growing air pollution awareness levels among residents. "United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in the United Kingdom:
- United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – HEPA & Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Filter and Ion & Ozone Filter
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the United Kingdom
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers and distributors. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2105859/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article