DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g69xpg/uk_efulfilment) has announced the addition of the "UK e-fulfilment: Market Insight Report 2015" report to their offering.
This market covers the provision of fulfilment services to internet retailers in the UK. It includes both pure play on-line retailers and traditional store-based retailers which also have an online presence - increasingly this is all major retailers.
It does not include fulfilment of purely digital products such as software, travel tickets or music and video via electronic downloads.
This research industry quantifies the market size and historical growth rates, while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth - including the macroeconomic environment, e-commerce volumes - for both domestic and international orders - and e-fulfilment price and volume trends. It sets out historical trends and available forecasts.
Our forecast for industry growth is based on this our market model which has been constructed based on our analysis of trends and growth drivers and using assumptions based on market evidence and discussed in the report.
Why is this report interesting?
As internet shopping continues to grow, so the fulfilment of its orders continues to be a growth market - in contrast to the maturity of many areas of the logistics industry.
Key drivers include:
- Ongoing growth in internet penetration and consumer acceptance of, and enthusiasm for, shopping online.
- The increasing internationalisation of internet shopping.
- Innovations on the part of internet retailers, fulfilment providers and their transport partners - including click and collect, SMS notifications and development of chains of parcel shops and secure locker banks.
Who is it useful for?
The report is intended for:
- Operators of e-fulfilment and general logistics businesses
- Retailers who sell via the internet
- Investors in these businesses
- Potential new entrants to the e-fulfilment market
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector.
Key Topics Covered:
2. List of charts and tables
3. e-fulfilment market overview
4. Market trends
5. Market size and growth
6. Competitive landscape
8. Appendix: List of abbreviations
- Allport Cargo Services
- Cloud Fulfilment
- House of Fraser
- Ingram Micro
- John Lewis
- Kuehne + Nagel,
- La Poste
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Royal Mail
- Weight Watchers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g69xpg/uk_efulfilment
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets