LONDON, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Augmented Reality (AR) offers real time display of real-world images with computer generated information, while Virtual Reality (VR) involves a computer generated virtual environment presented to the user in such a way that it resembles reality. United States Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality VR market is one of the fastest growing AR & VR markets across the globe. The market is witnessing growth due to rising demand for head-mounted displays and smart glasses in consumer electronics segment; rising national security concerns driving use of technologically upgraded products in defense sector; growing need for smart glasses in logistics and education sector for additional valuable information; rising defense spending by the government; and increased IT spending in defense sector. Moreover, increasing concerns regarding car accidents on roads and use of navigational guidance are propelling demand for augmented reality head-up displays in the country's automotive sector.
According to "United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for augmented reality and virtual reality in the United States is projected to grow at a CAGR over 37% during 2015-2020. Growing adoption in automotive, pico-projectors, and gaming & entertainment industries, for display of information, along with facilitation of real-time human interaction with objects and digital devices, are anticipated to be the major growth drivers for United States augmented reality & virtual reality market over the next five years. The market is segmented into Head-Mounted Display (HMD) products, Head-Up Display (HUD) products, smart glasses, and handheld device applications, wherein HMD products held the largest revenue share in 2014. United States augmented reality & virtual reality market is majorly dominated by BAE Systems, Thales Defense and Security, Inc., and Rockwell Collins, Inc. "United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of augmented reality and virtual reality market in the United States:
- United States Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Products, By Application & By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States augmented reality and virtual reality market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, augmented reality & virtual reality product manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with augmented reality and virtual reality product manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1970643/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48