DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes and Linings Market, By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Brake Type - Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
United Sates automotive brake pads, shoes & linings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during 2016-2021
United States automobile industry, comprising automakers and component suppliers, accounts for around 3% of the country's GDP. United States has 48 manufacturing facilities of 13 major automobile companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc., located in 39 cities across 14 states.
Over the next five years, the country's automotive components market, including the brake pads, shoes & linings segments, is expected to witness growth on the back of anticipated increase in automobile sales as well as expanding vehicle fleet in the US. Federal Mogul and Bosch are the largest players operating in the United States brake pads, shoes & linings market.
Changes in braking rules and regulations related to use of copper and other toxic materials in brake pads and shoes in the United States, is expected to influence the country's brake pads, shoes and linings market over the next few years. In 2015, light commercial vehicle segment dominated the country's automotive vehicle market, followed by passenger car segment.
Trends & Developments
- Motorcycles with Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Driving Demand for Disc Brakes
- Regulation for Use of Copper in Brake Pads
- Expanding Online Market
- Growing Private Label Brands and Low Cost Imports
- Increasing Demand for Innovative Brake Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Outlook
5. United States Automotive Brake Pads Market Outlook
6. United States Automotive Brake Shoes Market Outlook
7. United States Automotive Brake Linings Market Outlook
8. United States Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
9. United States Passenger Car (PC) Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
10. United States Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Brake Pads & Linings Market Outlook
11. United States Off-The-Road (0TR) Brake Pads & Linings Market Outlook
12. United States Two Wheeler Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Advics North America Inc.
- Akebono Brake Corporation
- Brake Parts Inc. LLC
- Brembo North America, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Motorparts Corporation
- Fras-le North America Inc.
- MAT Holdings, Inc.
- Nisshinbo Automotive Corporation
- Robert Bosch LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bnc58/us_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-automotive-brake-pads-shoes-and-linings-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---growing-private-label-brands-and-low-cost-imports---research-and-markets-300311083.html
SOURCE Research and Markets