United Sates automotive brake pads, shoes & linings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during 2016-2021
United States automobile industry, comprising automakers and component suppliers, accounts for around 3% of the country's GDP. United States has 48 manufacturing facilities of 13 major automobile companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc., located in 39 cities across 14 states.
Over the next five years, the country's automotive components market, including the brake pads, shoes & linings segments, is expected to witness growth on the back of anticipated increase in automobile sales as well as expanding vehicle fleet in the US. Federal Mogul and Bosch are the largest players operating in the United States brake pads, shoes & linings market.
Changes in braking rules and regulations related to use of copper and other toxic materials in brake pads and shoes in the United States, is expected to influence the country's brake pads, shoes and linings market over the next few years. In 2015, light commercial vehicle segment dominated the country's automotive vehicle market, followed by passenger car segment.
Trends & Developments
Motorcycles with Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Driving Demand for Disc Brakes
Regulation for Use of Copper in Brake Pads
Expanding Online Market
Growing Private Label Brands and Low Cost Imports
Increasing Demand for Innovative Brake Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Outlook
5. United States Automotive Brake Pads Market Outlook
6. United States Automotive Brake Shoes Market Outlook
7. United States Automotive Brake Linings Market Outlook
8. United States Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
9. United States Passenger Car (PC) Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
10. United States Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Brake Pads & Linings Market Outlook
11. United States Off-The-Road (0TR) Brake Pads & Linings Market Outlook
12. United States Two Wheeler Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook