DUBLIN, May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzkz2f/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Automotive Seals and Gaskets Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Automotive seals and gaskets market in the United States is projected to surpass USD4.8 billion by 2020
The automotive seals and gaskets market in the country is significantly dominated by passenger car and light truck segments. However, the light trucks segment is anticipated to grow at a faster rate than passenger car segment over the next five years. OEM sales account for majority of the sales of automotive seals and gaskets, and this trend is forecast to continue through 2020.One striking observation to make is that technological advancements and use of high quality raw materials for manufacturing automotive seals and gaskets is lengthening the replacement time, which is expected to affect the replacement market share in the coming years.
United States is the second largest automobile market after China. Automobile production and sales in the US exhibited robust growth during 2010-14 as the market witnessed recovery post economic turmoil in 2008. Automotive seals and gaskets are components used to prevent leakage of fluids in automobiles. Automotive seals are used between the moving parts of the vehicle, while automotive gaskets are used between two stationary automotive components. Increase in automobile production and sales coupled with huge automobile fleet are driving the demand for automobile seals and gaskets in the country. With the launch of new vehicles models by leading automobile manufacturers such as GM, Chrysler and Ford, and growing trend towards green vehicles in the US, the automotive seals and gaskets market is forecast to witness moderate growth in the coming years.
United States Automotive Seals and Gaskets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to automotive seals and gaskets in the US:
- United States Automotive Seals and Gaskets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car, Light Truck, Heavy Vehicle & Others
- Policy & Regulatory Environment
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Trends & Developments
- Rising Demand for High Quality Automotive Seals and Gaskets
- Automotive Seals and Gaskets Market Dominated by OEM Segment
- Growing Use of Adhesives and Sealants - A Threat
- Import-Export Scenario - A Snapshot
- Changing Trends in the Automobile Industry
- Federal-Mogul Holding Corporation
- SKF USA Inc.
- Dana Holding Corp.
- The Timken Company
- Freudenberg Sealing Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions US, Inc.
- ElringKlinger North America, Inc.
- Toyoda Gosei North America Corporation
- Henniges Automotive, Inc.
- Bruss North America, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzkz2f/united_states
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets