United States Building Automation and Control Systems Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Jun 29, 2015, 08:20 ET
LONDON, June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Building automation & control systems market in the United States has been witnessing impressive growth post-recession. With commercial, residential and industrial consumers realizing tremendous energy savings with the deployment of building automation controls, demand for BAS is increasing significantly. The future of BAS market also looks bright, with several key federal policies pushing the use of automated solutions, to contain the demand for energy across the country. With existing retrofit market for BAS products catering to a massive base of older buildings, market for building automation products and system controls is poised to grow over the next five years. Evolution of new concepts and major technological contributions are further fueling the demand for building automation solutions.
According to "United States Building Automation & Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for building automation & control systems in the US is projected to grow at over 9% through 2020. Several key federal policy directives, stringent regulations regarding greenhouse gas emissions, rising energy costs, and growing awareness of benefits of automation, are major factors driving the market in the United States. HVAC controls segment captured the largest share in the market in 2014 and is expected to maintain its dominance through 2020. However, security and access controls segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. Although, high initial investments, and operational issues while switching to automated systems, are hindering widespread adoption, development of customized cost-efficient products would help in eliminating these challenges. "United States Building Automation & Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of building automation and control systems market in the United States:
- United States Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis - HVAC, Lighting, Security & Access Controls, Other Controls
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of building automation & control systems market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included surveys with key stakeholders of building automation and control systems solution industry. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2875626/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article