LONDON, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbon black is a pure elemental form of carbon manufactured through incomplete combustion of heavy hydrocarbons. Tire manufacturing facilities constitute the largest end user industry for carbon black, which is used in tire production as a reinforcing filler and pigment. Carbon black is also used to provide strength and rigidity to industrial rubber and in manufacturing belts, hoses, cables and automotive parts. Carbon black powder is further processed to produce carbon black pellets, which find application in specialty products including plastics, paints and coatings, and printing inks. Ongoing revival in the US economy is resulting in higher demand for carbon black from various manufacturing industries.
According to "United States Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for carbon black in the US is projected to register a CAGR of 4.5% through 2020. Expansion of manufacturing facilities in the US is a key factor propelling growth in the US carbon black market. In addition to strong demand from downstream sector, recovery of automobile industry coupled with growing application of carbon black in specialized products is expected to drive carbon black demand in the US over the next five years. Rising investments in tire manufacturing to address the growing demand from automobile sector in North America is expected to further boost the US carbon black market in the coming years. The domestic market is highly competitive and is dominated by Cabot Corporation, Sid Richardson Carbon and Energy Co., Birla Carbon, Orion Engineered Carbons and Continental Carbon Company. "United States Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to Carbon Black market in the US:
• United States Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (By Type – Commodity Black & Specialty Carbon Black; and By End-Use Application)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of carbon black market in US
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, carbon black manufacturers and vendors align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with carbon black suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912717/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers