DUBLIN, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Coffee Market in United States: Business Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents analysis of coffee market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Coffee market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the coffee market in United States.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. COFFEE MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of coffee market
2.2. Producers of coffee in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of arabica coffee beans
2.2.2. Producers of robusta coffee beans
2.2.3. Producers of ground coffee
2.2.4. Producers of instant coffee
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN COFFEE
3.1. Export and import of not roasted coffee beans: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of roasted coffee: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of extracts, essences and concentrates of coffee: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF COFFEE IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Coffee in United States
5.2. Coffee consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yq4z68
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets