NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022
GlobalData's new report, "United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements - 256-320 slice CT Systems, 128-slice CT Systems, 64-slice CT Systems, 20-40 slice CT Systems and 16-slice and below CT Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market segements - 256-320 slice CT Systems, 128-slice CT Systems, 64-slice CT Systems, 20-40 slice CT Systems and 16-slice and below CT Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04353848-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-computed-tomography-ct-systems-market-outlook-to-2022-300406552.html