DUBLIN, December 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "U.S. Consumer Survey: Vapers Moving To Sophisticated Mod Devices" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
An online survey was carried out on U.S. e-cigarette consumers between October 2016 and January 2017 in the U.S. The survey was carried out with support from consumer association CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association) and a number of other associations and trade press.
- In December 2016, we surveyed U.S.-based vapers through an online panel, which sampled the population in four key U.S. regions.
- The majority of e-cig users chose closed systems as their primary device.
- The market primarily consists of dual users (75%), a slight decrease on our 2015 survey.
- Overall, the majority of e-cig users vape less than daily. Even considering vapers who exclusively use e-cigs and not tobacco products (solus users), only 52% of them vape daily.
- The majority of closed-system sales and a high proportion of open-system sales go through the traditional tobacco channel, which appears to have grown in popularity since 2015.
- Sales are shifting toward traditional retail channels, which is surprising for open-system users, who generally prefer to shop at vape stores.
- The open-system market is highly fragmented in terms of brands, especially within e-liquid.
- Tobacco, menthol and fruit are the most popular flavours and dual users prefer tobacco.
- The majority of vapers use a secondary device and approximately a quarter use a secondary device belonging to a different type of e-cig.
Who Should Purchase:
- Suppliers and Providers
- retailers and online retailers
- Government and regulators
- Consultancy agencies
- Business developers
- Compliance Managers
- Regulatory and market analysts
- Project Managers
- Operations Manager
- Managing directors
- Product manager
- Marketing director
- marketing manager
- store manager
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Introduction and methodology
3. Respondent profile
5. Bottle sizes
6. Nicotine strength
8. E-liquid brands
10. Tank component
11. Secondary device use
12. Distribution channels
13. Consumer motivation
14. Key criteria for hardware and e-liquid selection
15. Continued usage
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6xc8p/u_s_consumer
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets