LONDON, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- United States diapers market is growing at a modest pace on account of reviving economy, growing awareness to use quality diapers and surging expenditure on baby care. Moreover, rising product innovations from major players as well as new entrants, coupled with effective marketing campaigns being adopted by the companies, is expected to boost demand for diapers in the US over the next five years. A huge number of private labels are also operating in the US diapers market, and these private labels are selling products at much cheaper prices compared to popular diaper brands. With an increasing number of customers putting significant emphasis on baby care and also on choosing environment friendly products, the market has been witnessing introduction of innovative products such as bio-degradable diapers. Growing popularity of adult diapers and cloth diapers is also positively influencing the country's diaper market.
According to "United States Diapers Market By Product Type, By Adults Vs Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the US diapers market is projected to reach US$ 9.8 billion by 2021, on account of growing trend of adult diapers, particularly among women, who are facing incontinence issues, coupled with rising demand for bio-degradable diapers. US diapers market is majorly dominated by two players, Procter & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark, with both cumulatively account for a market share of over 75% in 2015. New product variants and new service offerings like subscription service on monthly or weekly basis, coupled with well-established retail network and strong presence of online retailers, is forecast to drive growth in the US diapers market during the forecast period. Over the next five years, the 'adult diapers' segment is expected to grow at a faster rate compared to the 'kids diapers' category. "United States Diapers Market By Product Type, By Adults Vs Kids, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", discusses the following aspects of US diapers market:
- United States Diapers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Training Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Swim Pants and Biodegradable Diapers), By Adults Vs Kids
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of diapers market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, diaper manufacturers, and service providers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with diaper manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3903436/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-diapers-market-by-product-type-disposable-diapers-training-diapers-cloth-diapers-swim-pants-and-biodegradable-diapers-by-adults-vs-kids-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300287299.html