DUBLIN, Apr. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Durable Dog and Cat Petcare Products in the U.S." report to their offering.
"Durable Dog and Cat Petcare Products in the U.S" report-quantifies the market as a whole as well as category by category, calculating historical compound annual growth rates for 2011 vs. 2016 and projected growth rates for 2016 vs. 2021.
Through custom surveying, the report cuts to the core of consumer preferences in each category by compiling responses to questions including what were the most important characteristics to choosing the product purchased,
Focusing on product innovation and consumer preferences, "Durable Dog and Cat Petcare Products in the U.S". breaks out this $3.7 billion at retail and still counting market into seven categories:
- Toys, including cat scratchers and play furniture, where we're seeing products adopting human forms, interactive/training toys, self-entertaining toys, revamped plushes, natural/eco-friendly options, and high-tech features.
- Beds, where durability, ease of cleaning, and comfort combine with trends including innovative designs (think raised edges and tenting), temperature control, portability/travel, fashion/humanization, and natural/eco-friendly.
- Carriers, crates, and housing, a category in which travel friendliness cannot be overestimated, along with fashion and style, with many pet owners seeking out items that serve as a fashion accessory and/or complete their home décor.
- Collars, harnesses, leashes (including training products), where pet owners' interest in product quality and safety are driving the proliferation of items designed to protect pets and their people from injury while making walking ever more convenient and stylish.
- Bowls, feeders, waterers (manual and automatic) including food storage, where new products are alleviating neck strain, improving digestion, and maximizing comfort and convenience while adding a stylish look to pet owners' homes.
- Apparel/fashion accessories, a category previously seasonal in nature is now offering year-round options including a lot more functional gear.
- Litter boxes and accessories including scoops, mats, waste disposal systems, and litter additives, where performance and convenience are the watchwords and automation and more attractive designs are coming on strong.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Market Overview
Chapter 3: Toys
Chapter 4: Beds
Chapter 5: Carriers, Crates & Housing
Chapter 6: Collars, Leashes & Harnesses
Chapter 7: Bowls, Feeders & Waterers
Chapter 8: Apparel & Fashion Accessories
Chapter 9: Litter Boxes & Accessories
- Cycle Dog
- Honest Pet Products
- Hyper Pet
- Pet Kitty
- Ruff Dawg
- Simply Fido
For more information about this report visit
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-durable-dog-and-cat-petcare-products-market-2016-2021-beds-toys-carriers-crates--housing-collars-leashes--harnesses-bowls-feeders--waterers-apparel--fashion--litter-boxes---research-and-markets-300438808.html
SOURCE Research and Markets