NEW YORK, July 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fuel additives are fuel soluble chemical compounds used to improve certain characteristics or suppress the undesirable properties of a fuel. Fuel additives such as fuel ethanol and biodiesel are added to gasoline and diesel to make the fuel burn cleaner and enhance efficiency. Specialty fuel additives are highly priced fuel additives that impart specific properties to fuel and are added to transportation fuels to enhance vehicle performance. Since the ban on consumption of MTBE (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether) in the US, the market for fuel ethanol has flourished and is expected to continue dominating the country's fuel additives market over the next five years.
According to "United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the US fuel additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2015-20. Increasingly stringent environmental regulations, rising fuel consumption and escalating fuel prices have all significantly contributed to the growth of fuel additives market in the country. Presently, fuel ethanol accounts for a significant majority share in the country's fuel additives market and this trend is expected to continue through 2020. The demand for fuel additives in diesel is driven by the increasing demand for Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and bio-based diesel on account of imposition of stringent environment norms to control emissions from transport vehicles. Leading fuel additive manufacturing companies operating in the US include Archer Daniel Midland, Valero Energy Corporation, Lubrizol Corporation, BASF Corporation and Innospec Inc. "United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to US Fuel Additives market:
- US Fuel Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fuel Ethanol, Biodiesel & Specialty Fuel Additives)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of fuel additives market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, fuel additive manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with fuel additive suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085492-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001