DUBLIN, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmhtx2/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the US Government Commercial Satellite Market " report to their offering.
Although the United States is spending less on military activities, spending on satellite communications continues to increase at a steady rate. This is due to the continued need to retain communications, operate UAVs, and monitor locations on a global level. Additionally, the US government continues to use more satellite bandwidth within North America for training and backup purposes.
This study analyses the US government commercial satellite market, providing a look at the trends affecting adoption/use of satellite communications, including regional hot spots of political and military concern. A market share and competitive analysis identifies key satellite providers and their roles in the market. Market forecasts span 2015 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the outlook for revenue growth within the US government commercial satellite market?
- What factors are currently influencing the military market and how will they effect spending on satellite communications?
- Which regions are experiencing the most growth for satellite communications by the US government and military?
- What are the current political and military tension hot spots that could potentially increase US military demand for satellite communications?
- How are technology trends in the satellite industry effecting US government and military adoption/use of satellite communications?
- What are the key drivers and restraints influencing this market over the forecast period?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Executive Summary-Market Engineering Measurements
- Executive Summary-CEO's Perspective
2. Market Overview - Market Overview-Introduction - Market Overview-Key Questions This Study Will Answer
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Government Commercial Satellite Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Government Commercial Satellite Market - Forecast Assumptions - Total Government Commercial Satellite Market-Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast - Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion - Total Government Commercial Satellite Market-Revenue Forecast Breakout - Revenue Forecast Definition and Breakout Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Government Commercial Satellite Market
- Competitive Analysis-Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Regional Analysis
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word-Predictions
- Market Engineering Methodology
- Legal Disclaimer
8. Appendix - Market Engineering Measurements - Learn More-Next Steps
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmhtx2/analysis_of_the
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets