NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile water treatment systems are water purification systems which are mounted on a vehicle and can be transported to the demand site. In the United States, various industries such as energy & power, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, chemical processing, mining & mineral processing, etc., are dependent on water for multiple applications, such as steam blows, cooling, boiler feed water, etc. Consequently, these industries are prone to heavy losses in production as well as profits due to lack or inadequate supply of water. Mobile water treatment services are capable of providing pure water in fast, reliable and cost-effective manner, which makes them an ideal choice in critical situations. In the US, mobile water treatment services are being increasingly availed for treating surface as well as ground water. Such services are also being extensively used during natural disasters for providing safe potable and non-potable drinking water.
According to "US Mobile Water Treatment Services Market By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", the United States mobile water treatment services market is forecast to cross US$ 550 million by 2021. In 2015, energy & power sector dominated the US mobile water treatment services market, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Huge demand for mobile water treatment services emanates from power plants during the set-up of a new plant, repair due to plant ageing, planned or emergency outages, augmentation of existing water plants, etc. Region-wise, South-East region of the US generated huge demand for mobile water treatment services in 2015, followed by Mid-West, North East and West & South West regions. GE Water & Process Technologies is the largest player in the country's mobile water treatment services market, followed by Evoqua Water Technologies and Veolia North America. "US Mobile Water Treatment Services Market By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of mobile water treatment services market in the US:
- United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By End User (Energy & Power; Oil & Gas; Pharmaceutical; Pulp & Paper; Chemical Processing; Mining & Mineral Processing; & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States mobile water treatment services market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, mobile water treatment services providers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews mobile water treatment services providers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04087557-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-mobile-water-treatment-services-market-by-end-user-energy-and-power-oil-and-gas-pharmaceutical-pulp-and-paper-chemical-processing-mining-and-mineral-processing-and-others-competition-forecast--opportunities-300321085.html