DUBLIN, August 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Market By End User (Energy and Power; Oil and Gas; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Chemical Processing; Mining and Mineral Processing; and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The United States mobile water treatment services market is forecast to cross US$ 550 million by 2021
In 2015, energy & power sector dominated the US mobile water treatment services market, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Huge demand for mobile water treatment services emanates from power plants during the set-up of a new plant, repair due to plant ageing, planned or emergency outages, augmentation of existing water plants, etc. Region-wise, South-East region of the US generated huge demand for mobile water treatment services in 2015, followed by Mid-West, North East and West & South West regions. GE Water & Process Technologies is the largest player in the country's mobile water treatment services market, followed by Evoqua Water Technologies and Veolia North America.
US Mobile Water Treatment Services Market report discusses:
- United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By End User (Energy & Power; Oil & Gas; Pharmaceutical; Pulp & Paper; Chemical Processing; Mining & Mineral Processing; & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Direct Potable Reuse
- Wind Power & Solar Energy Driven Mobile Water Treatment Plant
- Need for Reduction in Water Footprint
- Growth in Desalination Industry
- Advancements in Raw Materials
- Aquatech International
- Culligan International Company
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Infilco Degremont Inc.
- Orenco Systems, Inc.
- Ovivo USA, LLC
- RWL Water LLC
- Veolia North America
- WOG Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6t8gx/united_states
- Global Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market 2016-2020
- Packaged Water Treatment System Market by Technology Type (Extended Aeration, MBR, MBBR, SBR, Reverse Osmosis), Application (Municipal Wastewater, Industrial Wastewater, and Drinking Water) and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets