DUBLIN, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6363cg/united_states_oil) has announced the addition of the "United States Oil and Gas Accumulator Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The oil & gas accumulators market in the United States is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2015-20
The BOP application segment accounts for the largest market share of the US oil & gas accumulator market. Bladder type accumulator is the most commonly used accumulator in United States. However, with increasing deep water drilling activities, the demand for piston type accumulators is also anticipated to increase in the coming years, on account of its high pressure handling capabilities.
In oil & gas industry, accumulators are used for multiple applications such as energy storage, pulsation dampening, absorbing shocks, maintaining pressure and distributing fluids under pressure. Accumulators are predominantly used in oil & gas rigs as pressure control equipment in Blowout Preventer (BOP) application. These are also being employed in mud pumps for pulsation dampening and in various other hydraulically operated equipment in oil & rigs. The most common accumulators used in oil & gas industry are bladder type, piston type and diaphragm type accumulators. Continuing growth in oil & gas drilling and exploration activities in the US has resulted in an increase in number of rigs across the country, especially in the country's southern region, thereby boosting the demand for oil & gas accumulators.
United States Oil & Gas Accumulator Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of oil & gas accumulator market in United States:
- United States Oil & Gas Accumulator Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Market Analysis (South, West, Central & Northeast)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing popularity of Piston Accumulators
- Use of Large Volume Capacity Accumulators
- Oil Hydraulic Pump Along with Accumulators to Save Energy
- Increase in Drilling Activities
- Deep Water Drilling
- Tobul Accumulator, Inc.
- HYDAC Technology Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Hydril USA Manufacturing LLC
- Nippon Accumulator Co., Ltd
- Hannon Hydraulics
- Accumulators, Inc
- Technetics Group LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6363cg/united_states_oil
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets