DUBLIN, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trjgxz/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Point-of-Care/POC Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Forecasts for 300 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This new 1,172-page report contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
By test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trjgxz/20152019_us
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets