DUBLIN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Sensor Market By Type (Touch Sensors, Image Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Motion Sensors, etc.), and By Application (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive, etc.) Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
United States Sensors Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021, on account of increasing demand for smart devices equipped with sensors.
Touch sensors and image sensors dominate the sensors market in the United States, due to rising deployment of capacitive touchscreens, coupled with increasing demand for high quality images and handheld devices. Few of the leading players operating in the United States sensors market include STMicroelectronics Inc., Invensense Inc., Alps Electric, and Analog Devices Inc., among others.
United States Sensors Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021 discusses the following aspects of the sensors market in United States:
- United States Sensors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Type (Touch Sensors, Image Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Motion Sensors, Position Sensors, Temperature Sensors & Others), and By Application (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive, Defense/Aviation & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Acceptability of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Rising Penetration of Smart Building Concept
- Increasing Focus Towards Use of Combination Sensors
- Growing Demand for Biometric Identification Systems
- Miniaturization - An Emerging Trend
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Sensors Market Overview
5. United States Sensors Market Landscape
6. United States Sensors Market Outlook
7. United States Touch Sensors Market Outlook
8. United States Image Sensors Market Outlook
9. United States Pressure Sensors Market Outlook
10. United States Motion Sensors Market Outlook
11. United States Temperature Sensors Market Outlook
12. United States Position Sensors Market Outlook
13. United States Sensors Market Attractiveness Index
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. United States Economic Outlook
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
- Alps Electric (North America), Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Invensense Inc.
- Knowles Corporation
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- OmniVision Technologies Inc.
- STMicroelectronics Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwdbpm/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets