LONDON, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Textile chemicals are used to impart desired properties such as strength, color, flame protection, etc. to fabric. These chemicals are broadly divided in two categories: auxiliaries and colorants. Textile auxiliaries are the chemicals used during each and every step of textile manufacturing process so as to provide certain characteristics to fabric, whereas colorants are used to impart color to the textile products. Since 1990, the consumption of domestically manufactured textile products in the United States has been declining owing to the increase in imports of cheaper products from China, Canada and Vietnam. However, during the forecast period, it is expected that the United States textile industry would recover due to rising labor cost outside the US, which would eventually lead to shrinking of textile imports into the US. In addition, growing preference of the consumers towards superior quality textile products manufactured in the domestic market is expected to have a positive impact on the consumption of textile chemicals over the next five years.
According to "United States Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the United States market for textile chemicals is projected to surpass USD2.6 billion by 2020. Presently, home textiles segment accounts for the largest share in the country's textile chemicals market, followed by technical textiles and apparels. Introduction of new technical textile products and rapidly rising awareness about the benefits of using technical textiles in work places is expected to drive the market through 2020. Accounting for over three-fourths of the overall textile chemical sales in the country, Northeast and Southeast regions are expected to continue their dominance over the next five years. "United States Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of textile chemicals market in the United States:
• United States Textile Chemicals Market Size and Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (Home Textiles, Technical Textile and Apparels)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Developments
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of textile chemicals market in United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, textile chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with textile chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997367/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48