NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Visible Light Communication (VLC) is a subset of optical wireless communication technology, which uses Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) for short range communication. The technology, also referred as Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) technology or 5th Generation (5G) technology, provides a combination of illumination and communication. VLC market in the United States is surging on account of increasing data traffic, and growing demand for faster and more energy-efficient solutions for data transmission. Major applications for VLC technology include indoor networking applications, location based applications, underwater communication, and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), among others. Adoption of VLC in Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), and Wireless Sensor Network (WSM) applications is also increasing in the US, which is anticipated to further propel growth in the country's VLC market over the forecast period.
According to "United States Visible Light Communication Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", visible light communication market in the United States is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during 2015 - 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing awareness of VLC technology, rising number of connected devices, increasing data traffic across the United States, in consonance with escalating research & development activities and government support. Government and various research organizations in the country are investing heavily in improving the data range of VLC technology. Also, LVX System Corporation is working in collaboration with NASA to evolve VLC technology for ground as well as potential space-based applications. In view of these developments, United States Visible Light Communication market is forecast to witness significant growth over the next five years. "United States Visible Light Communication Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of visible light communication market in the United States:
- United States Visible Light Communication Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Components (LEDs, Image Sensors and IR Emitters), and By Applications (Indoor Networking Applications, Location Based Applications, Underwater Communication Applications &Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States visible light communication market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants and VLC companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with visible light communication service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03327428-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001