NEW YORK, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In comparison to other developed nations, the US is supplying the cleanest drinking water via public water utilities. In addition, the US EPA continuously monitors the supplied tap water in accordance to the Safe Drinking Water Act. However, in 2011, as per US EPA, more than 20% of the community water system utilities were found to be violating the Safe Drinking Water Act. Increasing consumer awareness about health and water quality is augmenting the demand for water purification equipment based on RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration or Carbon based filtration technologies. Moreover, growing awareness about harmful effects of bottled water on environment is affecting the sales of bottled water, and thereby, boosting the demand for water purifiers in the US.
According to "United States Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", water purifier market in the US is projected to witness a moderate CAGR of around 6% during 2015-20. In 2014, Midwest states of the US accounted for the largest share of the country's water purifier demand, followed by the Western states. Over the years, the faucet mounted filters have been prevalent in the market, with dominant demand witnessed for carbon based filters. However, on account of deteriorating water quality, the country has been witnessing uptake in demand for RO water purifiers, wherein consumers prefer under sink water purifiers. Major water purifier players currently operating in the country include Helen of Troy, Aquapure, Culligan and Aquasana. "United States Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers market in the United States:
• United States Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (RO, UV & Offline)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02912710-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001