RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Surveillance Systems LLC (USS), the architects of retail loss prevention technology, will present a wide range of anti-theft solutions at the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) 2013 Asset Protection Conference, March 10-13, in Phoenix, AZ, in booth 66.
USS offers a vast array of asset protection products and systems including security video cameras and electronic article surveillance (EAS) tags, labels and vaults that are extremely effective in food and drug retail environments. Known for their ease of use, effectiveness and aesthetics, USS products are a preferred loss prevention solution by retailers of all sizes in a wide variety of applications.
Products featured by USS at the FMI conference will include:
- The Scout X400 ultra public view monitor (PVM) featuring a 9.7-inch vivid video screen, built-in DVR and multiple new innovative tamper alarms that allow secure eye-level mounting to record activity from the optimum vantage point and serve as a significant deterrent to organized retail crime (ORC).
- The Panomorph 360 Lens that provides an easy upgrade to many existing closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras enabling simultaneous video coverage of all directions with automatic demorphing to eliminate fisheye distortion.
- The Stealth Tracker, an easy to install CCTV camera that receives power from a track light fixture and wirelessly transmits video over a secure Wi-Fi connection to greatly reduce camera installation and relocation time and costs.
- The Ninja Label with EAS technology that imprints an extremely hard to remove color store logo on the merchandise box if peeled off, making sale of the stolen item more difficult and helping to trace its origin if subsequently recovered. Provides a significant deterrent for ORC activity.
- The popular Mini-Patriot family of conveniently small, attractive, and effective EAS tags available in various alarm levels and with different lanyard or pin configurations to fit a multitude of applications.
- The Mirage RF Pedestal System with a slim, ergonomic, virtually invisible design that offers ease of installation and a EAS high detection rate. Features include remote system monitoring via the Internet and programmable alarm colors making a system breach visible from any direction.
"Successful asset protection requires innovative solutions that integrate the latest loss prevention technology, perform effectively and look great on merchandise and in the store," said USS President and CEO Adel Sayegh. "Our products and systems have proven their ROI by retailers of all types in substantially reducing shrink. Everything from USS is backed by our unparalleled customer service."
USS offers total security solutions designed to deter theft, prevent loss and increase profitability including a complete line of EAS and CCTV products and systems with an outstanding nationwide sales, service and support network.
For additional information, visit www.new.universaleas.com or call 1-800-488-9097.
Universal Surveillance Systems (USS) is the largest privately held innovator of loss prevention solutions. Since 1995, USS has maintained the vision of providing unsurpassed technical innovation with unrivaled customer support to Fortune 500 clients, worldwide leading retailers, and local communities. USS offers total security solutions designed to deter theft, prevent loss, and increase profitability. To learn more about the complete line of USS electronic article surveillance (EAS) tags, closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and loss prevention solutions, visit USS at http://www.new.universaleas.com. USS is also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/universaleas, Twitter at www.twitter.com/universaleas and LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/universal-surveillance-systems.
For more information, contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
Universal Surveillance Systems
SOURCE Universal Surveillance Systems LLC