ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., June 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (NYSE: BEC), a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of products that simplify, automate, and innovate complex biomedical testing, announces upcoming company presentations and investor events. Please mark your calendars accordingly.
- Q2 2010 Earnings Release scheduled after market close on Monday, August 2, 2010.
- Conference call set for 2:00 p.m. (PT).
- There also will be a live webcast of the call. It will be accessible to all investors through Beckman Coulter's website at www.beckmancoulter.com.
- July 26 - 29, 2010, Anaheim, California - The American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Exposition.
- AACC will host its annual IVD Industry Analyst Briefing on Monday afternoon, July 26, 2010, from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PT) at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel in Anaheim, California.
- Beckman Coulter will host an investor event Tuesday, July 27, 2010, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (PT).
- There will be a live webcast of the event. It will be accessible to all investors through Beckman Coulter's website at www.beckmancoulter.com. When accessing the webcast through the company's website, select "go to IR" under "Investor Relations" and find the event listed under "What's Ahead." The webcast will be archived on the company's website for future on-demand replay.
- To register, go to: http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=205072 or contact Beckman Coulter's Investor Relations Department at (714) 961-6320 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AACC industry exhibits open on Tuesday, July 27 to Thursday, July 29, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PT) at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California.
- For general AACC meeting information, go to www.aacc.org.
- The company will attend the following conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference – Monday, September 13, 2010, in New York, New York.
- Thomas Weisel Partners Healthcare Conference 2010 – Wednesday, September 15-17, 2010, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Please refer to the company's website at www.beckmancoulter.com for updates on specific details of time for the company presentations referenced above. To access this information from our site, select "go to IR" under Investor Relations and look for "What's Ahead".
About Beckman Coulter
Beckman Coulter, Inc., based in Orange County, California, develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical tests. More than 200,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in laboratories around the world, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Recurring revenue, consisting of consumable supplies (including reagent test kits), service and operating-type lease payments, represent about 80% of the company's 2009 revenue of $3.3 billion. For more information, visit www.beckmancoulter.com.
SOURCE Beckman Coulter, Inc.