ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --Transparency Market Research: Urgent care centers (UCC) have gathered considerable worldwide traction in the healthcare system as an effective setting to provide faster access to various services. These include diagnosing and treating injuries and illnesses that need immediate care. Common illnesses are fever, cough & cold, urinary tract infection, etc. Lower cost compared to traditional emergency department (ED) visits and focus of providers on improving clinical outcomes are key factors driving the acceptance of urgent care in medical practice, thus shaping the urgent care centers market landscape.
Mainly in developed regions, the growing number of urgent care centers is expanding the scope of the traditional primary care and retail clinics in addressing a range of non-life-threatening medical emergencies in communities.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart, Request a Report Sample here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2254
Urgent care centers are investing in advanced medical technologies and focusing on streamlining the process of appointment for patients. This has led to increased patient convenience and swift access to urgent care. Broadly, the adherence to strict protocols in UCC settings has enabled service providers build trust among patients. Hospital-owned urgent care models present a lucrative segment, and is likely to be dominant in the market during the forecast period.
By 2027, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 35.4 Bn. Key services under the ambit of urgent care practices are occupational medicine, vaccinations, screening, and diagnostics.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Urgent Care Centers Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2254
Key Findings of Urgent Care Centers Market Study
- Evolution of Urgent Care Centers to Reiterate Patient-first Approach to Healthcare: Healthcare systems are embracing the role of urgent care centers in improving the access to urgent care at lower cost compared to traditional emergency department (ED) visits. UCCs offer patient convenience by ensuring easy walk-in care for patients, which is another compelling market proposition. Companies in the urgent care centers market are considering increasing patient convenience and endorsing the trend of 'patient as a consumer' as a key point for attracting patient visits, notes a market study on the urgent care centers. The growing role of urgent care for managing illnesses that cause high morbidity will continue to redefine the urgent care centers market.
- Urgent iCare Gains Popularity amid Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Reduces ED Visits: Urgent care centers have evolved to meet the surge in the demand for diagnostics for COVID-19 patients. In numerous countries, tens of hundreds of urgent care centers have been especially helpful in addressing the urgent care needs of local communities. UCCs were instrumental in reducing the number of visits to the emergency department, the demand for which surged due to the pandemic. Various models emerged in the urgent care centers market to help the healthcare system combat the rise in viral caseloads in the recent months. The raging cases of the COVID-19 infections in some economies are anticipated to bolster the demand, notes a study on the urgent care centers market.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, ask for custom research here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=2254
Urgent Care Centers Market: Drivers
- Rising healthcare costs is a key driver for new models of healthcare services, thereby boosting the urgent care centers market prospects
- High burden on primary care centers and emergency department globally has driven healthcare system to promote urgent care centers, which is proving to be a low-cost and convenient option for patients
- Over the years, governments and insurance providers in various developed and emerging economies have ramped up support for urgent care centers in re-modelling the health system, thus driving the urgent care centers market
Purchase Premium Research Report on Urgent Care Centers Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2254<ype=S
Urgent Care Centers Market: Regional Dynamics
- Countries in Europe and North America have been early adopters of urgent care centers. The demand has thrived due to the adoption of urgent care practices for better clinical outcomes, especially in young adults, outside of the emergency department
- North America held major market share in 2018. The number of urgent care centers has grown considerably in the region in the recent years.
- Asia Pacific is replete with new opportunities, reinforced by growing government support for easing the burden of primary care centers. Lucrative markets include Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, and India.
Urgent Care Centers Market: Competitive Dynamics
Some of the key players that influences the current competition landscape in the urgent care centers market are:
- GoHealth Urgent Care
- Patient First
- FastMed Urgent Care
- NextCare Holdings, Inc
- Concentra, Inc.
Global Urgent Care Centers Market: Segmentation
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Service
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Ownership
- Corporate-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Physician-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Hospital-owned Urgent Care Centers
- Other Urgent Care Centers
- Urgent Care Centers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Mobile Hospitals Market: Mobile hospitals serve as an untapped resource for the healthcare industry. The COVID-19 crisis has intensified its boundaries. Mobile hospitals across the world already play a significant, though under-appreciated role in the healthcare system. It has made healthcare accessible even for displaced or isolated individuals. Mobile hospitals acted as a medical savior for people without easy access to hospitals during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Home Rehabilitation Products & Services Market: The home-based rehabilitation has emerged as one of the supportive programs during the coronavirus pandemic, which is reducing the burden on healthcare professionals in hospitals. Companies in the home rehabilitation products & services market are expanding their supply chains through eCommerce and online pharmacies to keep economies running during the pandemic.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research